twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ideas for Messenger Bags - Women's Style

Ideas for Messenger Bags - Women's Style Tube. Duration : 0.83 Mins.


Ideas for Messenger Bags - as part of the Women's Style series by GeoBeats. This is my Camellia Messenger Bag. It is my personal favorite bag from the collection this season. The faux-croc, faux-leather is great, I just love this. It is always popular and in season. And then all these studs here, the antique brass, are hand-sewn on. So these are really different hardware, it looks really custom. And then this messenger goes up like this. And I just love this size because it still fits everything I need in here, but it is still compact. So I kind of like that - just carrying something small that fits my frame.

Tags: handbags, messenger bags, lifestyle tips, ideas, amy hall, amykathryn, animal friendly, eco bags, designer handbags, Amy Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment